Week 4 and Week 5

 Week 4
Week 5


The past two weeks have breezed by. Wearing my guards have become almost normal. Sometimes I don't remember I have them in, except when I am reminded about a snack. I don't snack anymore. Before I would snack at work, a few peanuts or a granola bar, I would snack before dinner, and then snack on a little something after dinner.

But now I only eat breakfast, lunch and dinner/dessert. I floss and brush right after each meal and then my trays stay in.

You probably have heard by now in your research about the "invisalign diet" and well, I have lost quite a few pounds. I can't say it's definitely because of my invisalign trays, because I coincidentally also started eating much healthier around the same time. But I do think it has contributed. I can no longer snack anytime I want. Running errands no longer equal also stopping by starbucks to grab a shaken iced tea lemonade and coffee cake to eat while running errands. I no longer have the luxury to grab a piece of cake at the office party or when someone decides to bring in some muffins. I stay clear for two mains reasons: 1.  Because I really don't want to take them off, brush my teeth, floss, and clean my trays again. 2. I know that they longer they are in, the better and quicker the results.

I have been losing a few pounds every few weeks. I might be lost about 10 so far since wearing my invisalign trays.

Has anyone else seen weight loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment