Week 7 and Week 8

 Week 7
Week 8

The past two weeks have gone by quickly. On Tuesday, September 25th, I start my fourth tray! Which means I am approaching 40% completion. I feel pretty lucky that I only have to wear 10 aligners. As most of you do, I have researched this for a while and I still do to see how others have progressed, and I read a few bloggers indicating that they had to do more aligners then originally planned. That worries me. I hope that is not the case for me.

Taking photos once a week has really helped me keep motivated. I compared the photos and can really see a difference, and it makes me glad I did this! If you decide or are in the process of doing this, I highly recommend taking photos once a week.

As far as any issues or anything I have experienced so far, I noticed that my mouth feels dry and my lips do too. I feel I constantly want to drink water, which I guess is a good thing. But I constantly feel like I need to put some chapstick on. Has anyone felt that yet or before?

Also, this is a little too late to be worried about, but how does anyone feel about wearing plastic almost 24 hours a day? I recently saw a movie called "Bag-it", which was a documentary on plastic bags, but it also touched on the subject of plastic and how certain types of plastic are very harmful, for example some of the presence of BPA, and other chemicals.

I didn't ask my dentist this before, but I am interested in knowing if this is a concern for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment