Final week


This is the final week. As you noticed the two front teeth are not completely closed. My dentist asked me not to put in the final tray. As you can see with the shape of my two front teeth the top of the tooth is wider than the bottom and he thinks the final tray will make the tiny opening even smaller, but will not completely close it, so he would rather use a little bonding, and bonding will be easier to be put on with a wider gab. Bonding worries me a little. The reason why I wanted to do invisalign and not caps like other dentists recommended was because I wanted my teeth to as natural as possible and I don't want my teeth to be reshaped because of capping. I did quite a bit of research on bonding and it's just applied on the surface and does not require my teeth to be reshaped. 


The bottom tooth is completely fixed. Above is how it looks now and below is how the bottom tooth looked. It was pushed back due to my wisdom teeth coming in and then my bottom teeth overcrowded. I am so happy that it was fixed. Originally, I didn't think the bottom was a problem and even told the dentist that I just wanted the top fixed only, but he explained a few things; including how I needed to do the top and bottom for the bite.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this excellent post with us. I love seeing a gorgeous smile of a weeks of Invisalign treatment. It was great with all the information you provided. Have a great rest of your day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete