Completed invisalign...almost


I finished invisalign! All the trays are complete and my teeth are all together and straight. I never thought I would ever see my teeth look like this. It's unbelievable.

So much has changed. I notice I smile more and I am able to talk without feeling subconscious.

So, on my last appointment my dentist added a little bit of bonding to both of my front top teeth. It was a small amount and that closed the small gap triangle gab I had left after invisalign. The tray should have closed the gap entirely, however, he asked that I do not put on the last tray, as he said that the way my teeth naturally grew in as a child makes a small triangle gap. So he wanted enough room to add bonding to close the triangle gap entirely.

He also added a little length to them because my teeth were more square, the width and height were almost identical in size and he indicated that most smiles have little more length. So he added a little more bonding to the bottom of the two front teeth and shaped the bonding. 

I thought they were too long. I felt like a bunny. He asked me to give it a few weeks to see if I liked it. All the other assistants and dentists agreed that they looked great with a little more length.

They indicated that they could add a little more bonding to the two teeth next to the two front teeth and make those two a little longer, and that would not make the two front teeth look as long. But I stuck to my guns and said no, that I want to keep my teeth as natural as possible, so no added bonding to any thing but the small triangle gap.

**Update: After a few weeks I decided that they are too long and I made an appointment so that they can removing the bonding on the bottom of the two top teeth and make them a little shorter like they were before. I will be posting the final photo of my teeth soon.

6 comments:

  1. Did you have the attachments put on? It doesn't look like it in the pictures! (Which is great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. In this picture I do not have the attachments. They were on and then removed. When they were on, they weren't very visible. I have a few more photos below that show the attachments on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter whichever corrective equipment you choose to opt for, ensure to contact the best dentists in San Diego to achieve your teeth care goals. So, whether you choose to opt for Invisalign for bottom teeth or the upper pearlies, make sure to opt for a reputable dental clinic in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Information...! Thanks For Sharing Such a Great Valuable Information About Invisalign. If Anyone Wants To Know More Information About Invisalign Goose Creek SC. So Please Visit Our Website Today! We Are Waiting For You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the true ability to create content that is beneficial to us. You've written a fantastic article regarding rct cost. Thank you very much for taking the time to share this information with us.







    ReplyDelete